WE CAN GROW UP EASILY TOGETHER
Want to join our team?
- Perform the design, development and implementation of software application;
- Production data acquisition and management;
- Visualize and distribute information;
- Integrate control process systems;
- Integrate with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems;
- Analyze the performance and produce standardized reports;
- Work in collaboration with ERP provider and with the project team to define specifications;
- Participate in the installation and start-up systems or applications, remotely or at the provider site;
- Perform the qualification process in respect with the company rules and regulations;
- Participate actively in the project management, cost monitoring, milestones planning and task scheduling
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Industrial Engineering, other training and relevant professional experience will be considered;
- Experience with integration to automation platforms;
- Experience in costumer service and technical support.
- At least 4 years of experience in similar positions;
- Be able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Creativity, proactive problem solving, precion, organizational skills, good standing and communication skill;
- Analysis and synthesis ability;
- Fluent English (both written and spoken), preferable a second language Spanish
- Team working attitude and flexibility;
- Ability to work independently.
To apply for this position, please fill in the form above, making sure to specify “Personnel Research # 2704_2020 (ERP administrator)” in the subject field
In accordance with the provisions of Art. 13 of the legislative decree 30 june 2003 n. 196 (code regarding the protection of personal data), the candidate (the data subject) will be informed that the personal data is processed by Tozzi srl for the following purposes:
- Staff recruiting and selection;
- Planning of activities and of internal control services, also by means of electronic processing of profiles and inherent searching and comparison.
The processing operations comply with standard set criteria and provide all appropriate actions with regards to ensuring data security (confidentiality, integrity and availability); The data collected may be made available also to companies whose capital is controlled by Tozzi Srl, for the same purposes mentioned above, but will not be disclosed to persons outside the perimeter of Tozzi Srl or disseminated.
The data can be collected by the person concerned and a third party or a public directory. The requested data are not mandatory, but their absence will not allow the structure to carry out the checks required by the current internal procedures and, therefore, it will be impossible to carry out activities deemed by the necessary structure for the purposes of personal selection or other purposes for which the interested party has given the data.
Candidates have the rights listed in article 7 of the aforesaid Decree 196/2003, within the limits of the proportionality between the importance of the protected interest and the burden deriving from the required validation activity.
The data controller is Tozzi Srl, located at Via Zuccherificio 10, Mezzano – Ravenna, Italy.